Buy it: The Littlest Pilgrim
The Littlest Pilgrim (By Brandi Dougherty) – Mini is the littlest pilgrim in the village. And while she would love to be helpful, everyone tells her she is too little. But Mini knows there is something special she can do. Then she meets a little Native American girl. She offers the girl some berries and Mini discovers that she’s not too little to make a friend.
The book recommendations included on this website are books that my daughter Ally, now age 5, have read and enjoyed together. I recommend the books that stand out to me as excellent children’s books for writing, illustrations, originality, story and characters. Ally and I hope you enjoy them too!
- Book recommendation: Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl
- Book recommendation: The Very First Thanksgiving Day
- Book recommendation: Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy
- Book recommendation: Appelmando’s Dreams
- Book recommendation: I Am America