All Tutus Should Be Pink (By Sheri Brownrigg) – This is a sweet story of two little girls who love going to their dance class. And they especially enjoy wearing their pink tutus. They wear their tutus at the store, at the movies and even at the beach. And of course to dance class! After dance class they go out for pink ice cream, because even if they dribble some on their tutus it won’t matter – because they are pink too!
Buy it: All Tutus Should Be Pink
The book recommendations included on this website are books that my daughter Ally, now age 5, have read and enjoyed together. I recommend the books that stand out to me as excellent children’s books for writing, illustrations, originality, story and characters. Ally and I hope you enjoy them too!
- Book recommendation: The Yellow Tutu
- Book recommendation: I Wear My Tutu Everywhere
- Book recommendation: Purplicious
- Book recommendation: The Jellybeans and the Big Dance
- Book recommendation: Dance Me, Daddy